Went to the doctor today and the nurse said, "I just want you to realize that since you're 35 weeks, you can go into labor at any time now." Just a little bit freaky to think about. But it got me thinking...I have a LOT to do before baby can come!!! Just a few things on my list:
1. Finish sewing curtains for nursery
2. Put crib together (Yah I know we should have done that a LONG time ago)
3. Pack hospital bag (Just in case)
4. Start getting stuff together at work for when I'm not there :) YAY!!!
5. I'm sure there are 50 other things that I can put on this list...but I'm gonna stop here bc I don't want to stress myself out!!!
4 months ago