Tuesday, February 22, 2011

not so hot!

Today I have set a record for throwing up. Yucky!!!

It started this morning. I ate a bagel and was fine. I was hungry a little later on the way to work so I poured a bowl of lucky charms to take with me. I got to the end of the street, took a bite of cereal, and knew it was over. I put the car in park, opened the door, poured out the cereal on the street, and then up came my bagel in my cereal bowl. I thought I was done...wrong!!!

I got to work and felt much better. I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and felt a little jolt in my tummy. I walked in our staff meeting long enough to set my stuff down and went straight to the bathroom. I think I threw up the other half of my bagel. So I felt a lot better and sat through staff meeting.

So we went to lunch as a staff. I stepped out of the car at Ronin Habachi (one of my fav's) and felt it coming. So I headed straight to the bathroom. I have never experienced throwing up my mouth before...until today. I held it in until the bathroom and then I threw up some bagel remnents. Then I ate my habachi meal.

That's it so far. But 3 times in a morning is definitely a record for me!!!

PS..sorry if this is really gross!!!

5 comments:

misti said...

LOL! I have a list of "safe" foods...otherwise known as, the foods that don't repeat on me.

Penny said...

Hey, I'm just proud of you for eating the Hibachi afterward. That's awesome! =)

Flea said...

Oh. Ew. You're a better woman than I am. I don't throw up if I can at all help it. But to eat afterward? True She-Ra.

Dean Family said...

Ruston has a hibachi place now??? Sorry about all your throw up by the way...but this post does make me excited about hibachi in little ole' Ruston :)

The Murphy's said...

Girl you wouldn't even recognize Ruston now! We have a sushi place downtown and a habachi place out by Walmart...but are GREAT! Roadtrip!