Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Part time mom

One of the best things about my new job is that I work part-time. Really it's a full time job, but I don't have to be in the office quite as much. I'm off Mondays and Fridays, which is VERY nice! There are 2 amazing benefits of the new job:

1. More time with my Molly! We have days where we just play all day! Sometimes we go to the park and sometimes we run errands around town. But I absolutely LOVE these days!

2. New and fun tv shows! I've been working full time since the day I graduated from Tech, and now I get to watch fun shows on tv. In the mornings I like to watch A Baby Story and I think I cry every episode! It makes me want to have another baby SOO bad. But babies are expensive! I know we'll probably think about having another one in the next year. But I also like to watch the Tyra show, Dr. Oz, and The Doctors. All very interesting shows!

I'm going to attempt to blog on the days that I'm off of work. We shall see how this goes!

1 comment:

Lydia & GT said...

I am opposite, I have been a stay at home mom with Audrie until 2 months ago, now I work part time and I LOVE IT! I look forward to the days I work! I know thats sad...but it is so hard keeping up with her and being preggo at the same time! I am happy for you!