Monday, April 18, 2011

18 weeks!

i am 18 weeks pregnant! my clothes are fitting a little tighter these days. Most of my shirts are too small bc apparantly the second time around, ur "ladies" grow a LOT faster! I'm not ready for my maternity pants yet, but I don't think it will be too much longer before  we will be reacquainted!

In other pregnancy related things: I feel like I am eating like a college student. Foods I crave: ramen noodles, totinos pizzas, and capri suns.

I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! Or maybe I have been so crazy busy with work and life that I havent had too much time to think about it!

I'm sooo excited about having a little boy! We've been trying to come up with a name...and it's really cute when Molly tries to say them.

2 comments:

misti said...

congrats on the baby boy!!

Penny said...

Awww!! Congrats! I'm so excited for y'all! =)