Wednesday, February 9, 2011

crazy dreaming!

I have the weirdest pregnancy dreams!!! I remember having them with Molly...but they have been extra crazy lately. They're much more vivid than regular dreams. Here are the 3 craziest of the week:

1. I dreamed that I was at Brett Favre's house. I was just hanging out with him and his family. And his kids were being held captive in the basement by Brett's crazy mother. I promise I didn't make this up! Real dream!

2. A few nights ago I dreamed that I went to work in just my panties.

3. Last night I dreamed that I went to my grandpa's house and he had fallen out of his chair and couldn't get up. I couldn't find my keys so I had to go back to my house and get them. So I got the keys and went to help Grandpa. I helped him up off the floor and he couldn't remember what happened. This is extra crazy bc my grandpa died about 10 years ago.

That's all I have for now. I'll update if they get crazier!

2 comments:

misti said...

I dreamed that my newborn baby (well I assume it was mine) was trying to walk around in the hospital! LOL

Flea said...

Bizarro! Much better than my pregnancy dreams. Most of my worst nightmares happened when I was pregnant.

Yes. I sought therapy. Yes. The jury's still out on whether or not it took.