Monday, February 7, 2011

feeling really pregnant sometimes!

It's been a queasy kind of week. I haven't lost my breakfast in a little while, but that yucky feeling seems to linger in my tummy! Pretzels and crackers help a little, but I'm ready for that second trimester with no queasiness!!!

Last Wednesday, I dressed Molly in her Big Sister shirt for church. And it was a hit! She is going to be such a good big sister! She started kissing my belly and saying baby while pointing to my tummy. She really is the cutest baby!!!

Just to brag a little more on Molly: She has started telling me when she's about to go poopoo. We havent officially started potty training, but I don't think it will be too much longer! Can't wait!

Going to the doctor this Thursday!!! SOOOO Excited!!! Hopefully he'll do an ultrasound so we can see our little jellybean!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

wow...had no idea! congrats. please email me your email address so i can invite you to my blog: emcaston@yahoo.com

misti said...

Thanks for the congrats! I love reading your pregnant posts on your blog! Most of the time I am smiling and nodding along (heartburn, yep...tossing your breakfast, yep...LOL).