Tuesday, February 1, 2011

and so it begins...

Well I thought I was doing good this pregnancy, but this morning was another story! I woke up and had a yucky feeling. I knew what was coming but was hoping that I could eat a bagel really quick and it would settle my tummy. WRONG!!! Shortly after finishing my bagel, it came back up to see me. Sad day!!!

But on the up-side, I told everyone at work today about baby and they were SUPER excited! I'm glad I work at such an awesome church!

Countdown: I go to the doctor in 9 days!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Ready to see the little jellybean!

p.s. today was such a productive day at work. I registered our kids for camp in july, ordered my vbs kit, planned our 5th/6th grade misison trip, and finished planning our 1st Friday event! WHOOPIE!!!

1 comment:

Flea said...

:) I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly. Love your Christmas photos!